Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My first post

Well I never woulda thunk it, but it's happening. I am blogging. Now we see how long it lasts. I have in the past had ideas that I thought I ought to get down on paper, but I was always too lazy to make it happen. Maybe at the very least this will help improve my typing speed and stuff.

Fun Fact: In my freshman year of high school I totally failed the typing part of my Typing/Word Processing class. The typing program we were using wouldn't give me any new letters. I was stuck on dfjk for the whole entire semester. True Story.

Fun Fact Confession: OK so the problem was probably that I didn't practice enough. But I still think it was the typing program's fault.

So it turns out blogging may not be too hard. Just type whatever flashes across my wet noodle. That's my brain for the simple. Yeah you know who you are. Or more likely the simple are simple but think they are smart.

So that is my first blog post. Tune in next week for more exciting adventures of the wet noodle. Try the veal.

That is all!

P.S. never mind

No comments:

Post a Comment

You would leave a comment Wouldn't you. And I TOLE you not to read this blog.